- The world population is growing at an alarming rate and with that growth comes a greater responsibility to take the Gospel to the ends of the earth.
- There are currently more opportunities to spread the Gospel than ever before, therefore it is imperative that we see men and women answering God’s call to missions.
- In Matthew 9:38, we are commanded to pray for more laborers to fulfill the Great Commission.
- In response to this command, the BBFI Mission Office is launching Project 938 to rally the churches to pray for more laborers.
- Project 938 is an intentional call for concerted prayer that men and women will hear and surrender to the call of God.
- 938 Sunday will be held on October 3, 2021 and the BBFI Mission Office is encouraging the churches to come together on that day to pray for more laborers.
- Church registration for Project 938 will begin May 3-5, 2021.
- Upon registration, churches will receive an Introduction Packet that will include everything needed to begin planning for Project 938.
- On top of that, Resource Packs will be released to participating churches in July and in September containing a multitude of Project 938
- These Resource Packs will include a variety of videos from missionaries, pastors and others as well as Bible studies for all ages, the official Project 938 Design Pack, a social media pack, BBFI Missions resources, a Project 938 Prayer Calendar, action steps, decision materials and a whole lot more.
- The BBFI Mission Office is preparing a full-length documentary on the life of BBFI Missionary Marjorie Browning and all registered churches will receive this incredible resource to use as part of Project 938.
- The BBFI Mission Office will be hosting Zoom calls to assist in training local church ministry volunteers and tech people throughout the year. More information on these calls will be available soon.
- To register, contact the Mission Office online beginning May 3, 2021, at project938.world.